The Church of SS. Peter and Paul the Apostles.
Солдатская улица, 4.
The church was built in 1711 on the money of Peter the Great in the solders’ settlement of the Lefortovsky regiment, at that the southern portal of the church dated back to 1613 was preserved (was rebuilt in 1696 on the money of the companion of Peter the Great, Colonel F. Lefort).
The church was damaged in the storm in 1904.
The church is quadrangular, five-domed, has one-sided refectory and a steepled bell tower. The interior decoration of the 18th century, wooden baroque gold-plated iconostasis and Empire iconostases of the side-chapels are extant.
The church has not been closed. Its bells survive to this day.